Saturday, January 06, 2007

Early January Happenings

Christmas wound up well. It was fabulous to have Craig's parents here.
New Years was quite low-key, we hung out with a friend of mine from work and her husband and some of their friends. It was a vegetarian extravaganza! We played games and ate until we felt like bursting. Sleep came easily that night.
New Years Day we had grand plans and made "to do" lists but instead treated ourselves to a day of sitting on the couch, taking naps, reading, eating leftovers and going to bed early.
Now it's back to work and this past week we flipped our window at the store. I am excited. Why, you ask? Because it's my first window. Des, our previous merchandiser, has moved on, and we have decided that we're going to do things more as a team from now on... But this window was kind of my baby. I had a lot of help from Jen putting it together, and she came up with the concept for the decals (as she does with every window) but the plan was my own, and I am excited about it (just ask Craig, because apparently I've described it to him one too many times).

7 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

Ooo, very nice Shareen! Are you in any of the pictures at the bottom of the window??
Miss you too, J.

KimberlyJoy said...

That looks great Shareen! Glad to hear that you had a good Christmas and New Years... the two girls I was hanging out with both fell asleep before midnight, guess you could say I was the life of the party! :) By the way, what store do you work at? Have a great week!

shareen said...

Julie, I'm the picture second from the left and Kim I work at oqoqo (lululemon's sister company).

Chryslyn said...

Very nice Shareen. I love it! Sounds alot like we had the same type of New Years, just not vegetarian.

abbott said...

It looks fantastic shareen! Great job. I especially love the pictures of you girls (and ryan) with your goals written on them. It was hard to read, but is it 2010 you want to have your masters done by?

D said...

tres cool.

Christy and Dustin said...

That is, as we once would say...

Wickedy-wick!