This past weekend the Vikes were home versus the Simon Fraser Clan. I thought I'd take some pictures to show you what Craig's life and my weekends generally entail.
Warm-up (Craig's scoping out the competition)
Time-out (isn't the water boy adorable?)
Tyler catching a rebound.
Craig either coaching, making a point, or having an idea. :)
Reed the referee (who I work with at lulu) gesturing to the SFU coach about a call.
This is Lindsay (who also works up at lulu), she comes to basically every game with me. It's good to have company.
Some adorable little superfans.
More fantastic game action.
So...this is a lot of Friday and Saturday nights around here. Anyone want to come? It's a grand time! The more the merrier!!
Warm-up (Craig's scoping out the competition)
Time-out (isn't the water boy adorable?)
Tyler catching a rebound.
Craig either coaching, making a point, or having an idea. :)
Reed the referee (who I work with at lulu) gesturing to the SFU coach about a call.
This is Lindsay (who also works up at lulu), she comes to basically every game with me. It's good to have company.
Some adorable little superfans.
More fantastic game action.So...this is a lot of Friday and Saturday nights around here. Anyone want to come? It's a grand time! The more the merrier!!
7 comments:
i would come if i lived there. But i do not.
word verification: awill
I'd love to come, too. Brings me back to the days when that was my life, too...
I miss the bball games! And now, my good friend Janine's little brother is playing for the Pronghorns! And what do I have in Montreal? Bad bad teams who do bad bad things to each other at the beginning of the season while calling their teams bad bad names. *sigh* I would so be there with you if I could.
GO VIKES GO!!
Sorry we can't accompany you to the games. We're there in spirit!
J :)
ahhhh, basketball. how I miss thee. Good times, good times....
Are you working at lulu lemon? How come I didn't know this!!! Do you get discounts, cause if so I think I will have to make you my new best friend Shareen!
The game looks fun. I haven't been to a game in many years. I would love to come.
That picture of Craig getting an idea made me laugh. I can just here the squeaky shoes and whistles going on. Let us know if and when you guys come to Edmonton again!
Carlynne
PS Shareen you look really cute in that picture.
Post a Comment