This is my first Christmas away from home, but through technilogical advances and the computer genius of my soon-to-be brother-in-law we were able to be a very close part of the family "present-time" without even being in the room--let alone the province.
Craig and I pre-skype time.
Craig and I pre-skype time.
Me reading my poem for Dad (you can see him on the screen listening).
Kylie reading her poem to Craig.
Craig and his bonsai tree.
Julie entertaining us.
Me and my new cookie press.
Craig reading his poem to Julie.
Julie and Lowell displaying Julie's new wares. :)
HEY! MARC STOLE THE CHOCOLATE I SAID I WANTED!!
Mum reading her poem.
Carlynne eating some of the treats we missed out on.So, more fun tomorrow...
5 comments:
Yeay, that was so fun. I'm glad you guys could be there through Skype!!!
Merry Christmas you two! (and fun pictures!)
Julie :)
cool, we use skype too! Merry Christmas!
HAHA! Your family is so adorable and I really like the poem idea. I am glad you were able to see everyone although you couldn't be there. Happy New YEar!!
I love your blog and the fact that you blog and the fact that you leave comments on my blog!
I missed you when your family came over to my house!
Hope you have a Happy New Year!
beenie, you are slacking on the posting - what's up?
Post a Comment