Sunday, January 21, 2007

As A Sunday Should Be

We are feeling better and today was wonderful. Church, brunch, laundry, "Little Miss Sunshine" (love love love it), baked cookies, ran, yoga, dinner, "Primal Fear" (another fabulous movie - I do love Edward Norton). Now off to a comfy bed with freshly-washed sheets. More to come soon.

4 comments:

m+K said...

Sounds like an awesome Sunday to me. What kind of cookies did you make? We will phone you tonight. (I think you're at work right now.) Kylie

m+K said...

I forgot to say we love Little miss sunshine too. I haven't laughed so hard in a movie in a long time.

Anonymous said...

Hey Craig & Shareen,
Well I just happened to get in touch with Miss Lisa and from her blog I happened to stumble upon yours. WOW! So much has happened. First and foremost congrats on the wedding!! (I know I'm a bit late...Sorry!) It was beautiful...I watched your video. I cried! there is so much to say and for once I'm at a loss of words. So for now it is hi & hugs.
Love, Jaclyn

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better :)