On January 3, two of my very favoritest people in the entire world decided they would like to spend their lives together. And I am stoked.Aaron, I know you really don't need another sister, but I kind of think of you like my brother sometimes. So Megan, that would make you my quasi-almost-kind-of-in-a-strange-in- my-head-kind-of-way-soon-to-be-sister-in-law...and you're amazing. I love you both. Did I mention I'm excited? You inspire me.
I scammed the picture from Megan's brother in law's blog - isn't it incredible?
3 comments:
yay. I love love too!
Congrats to the happy couple.
Shareen! I know this comment has nothing to do with the blog you just posted but I just had to say hi. So random, Nancy Shadlock was staying at my place this weekend and she asked me to do her survey and somehow I ended up on your blog (btw, you looked amazing at your wedding). So send me an email sometime (adrianne.cochran@gmail.com). We'll have to hook up sometime in Victoria, we just moved to Abbotsford from Nashville and we go over to the island randomly to see Gordie's family. I've walked by your store a million times..... so now I'm happy to know you're there, I can come say hi. Ok, this comment is getting long so I'll leave it there. Email me!
Adrianne
i don't know either of them. But CONGRATS to them both :)
Post a Comment