update: the so-called "bra shot" has been changed--this post is once again G-rated, or if you're a gamer, "F for Family". (1/9/07)
I love, love, love getting my hair done. However, since we've moved from Lethbridge I haven't gotten my hair done at all. I've missed Kristin, my friend and hairdresser, and have been afraid to branch out. It was time, though, and after taking many recommendations I settled on a wonderful girl at the Aveda Institute. I am VERY pleased with the result, we'll see how it is when I style it myself...
Hair Before...


Hair Before...

Hair After!
For those of you who can't see any difference, there really, really is one...quite a drastic one at that. I'm just a bad self photographer at 5:45a.m. and then apparently this afternoon. Sorry.
For those of you who can't see any difference, there really, really is one...quite a drastic one at that. I'm just a bad self photographer at 5:45a.m. and then apparently this afternoon. Sorry.
15 comments:
I do believe that you once told Kylie that you would never be brave enough, like her, to post a picture of your bra(s) on the internet...
tee hee hee:)
Oh, and nice hair cut!!
J
I like it! I am in the process of growing my hair out... you've inspired me to keep at it!
I was going to leave a comment about the bras in the background, but Julie beat me to it.
The new hair looks great!
I like the hair! And I was also going to think of something witty to say about the bras.
Hey mate... I changed my hair too... must be that time of year!
I took a look at the background of my pictures before posting them though... better luck next time!
love the hair. I go to an Aveda salon too and feel good about their 90% natural dyes.
correct me if I am wrong, but is the big big change that your roots are gone and it's lighter? Looks cute. I am a little sad that I missed seeing this infamous bra shot though
pfew...it's a good thing you edited that bra photo. wait a minute..is that underwear i see?
kidding, kidding.
Nicole--it's quite a bit lighter, yes, (I said "beach blonde") and it's really dark brown underneath and she cut about 4 inches off. That's the big change.
Looks HAWT! I"ve tried to comment a few times, but Blogger wouldn't let me :)
I like I like.
beeeeauuuutiful colour - it inspires me, but not quite enough to get my ass to a salon every couple months for upkeep.
I also was going to make a witty bra comment when i first saw the photos, but nothing witty came to me and i would have wrote "i see your bras - ha", so i abstained.
i was listening to your "sounds of austria" mix cd and enjoying it today :)
i have no idea what's going on in your life - we must do communication of some sort....i guess like i am now. but talking would be better. i'm starting to ramble. and stopping now.
LURVE it! I need to do something fun to my hair. I'm feeling very "momish" these days. Need to feel hot again. I love the colors.
Nice hair Shareen! "Good job" to the girl from the Aveda Institute. Hey--shorten that to AI -- and they could get some farm business too!
Love, Dad
The texture! The colours! Me likie!
Post a Comment