Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Best Almost Birthday Ever

I just got home from work and what did I find in my mailbox?
Thank you so so much, Nicole! I'm grinning just thinking about it.
Maybe I'll make the basketball boys who are coming over for dinner watch it with me tonight.

6 comments:

Mama Bear said...

i really liked that movie. Especially the little girl's performance near the end. It was so funny!

Gillian said...

I so loved that movie! Saw it in December at Cinecenta when I was in town.
So I'm staying with your parents next week for a couple of days! Then I'm back in Victoria for a whole 4 months straight! Maybe this time I can see you not at work!

abbott said...

I am so glad you are going to enjoy that movie many and many times over :) Sorry your birthday present came so early :(

Anonymous said...

That movie is hilarious and yet very heart warming. Its kind of nice because even though the family is totally messed up they all kind of have it together in their own way. Happy early birthday Shareen!
Carlynne

Lowell & Julie said...

I love that movie. Next time you come home you should DEFINITELY bring it!!!

Joanna said...

i concur - fabulous movie! love the tiger moves at the end.