Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Our House is SICK

Literally and figuratively.
We currently do nothing. Not really by choice, but out of mere necessity. Craig and I are both sick. It's handy in the way that we both have it and we'll get it out of the way all in one shot. But for the sake of our eating habits, the cleanliness of our apartment, or someone actually forcing us to shower it is not such a good thing. One of us is not really capable of taking care of the other and nursing them back to health before falling ill themselves.
We are sick, really sick actually. Although since Craig is the sicker of the two of us, it is left to me to make the meals (last night we had apple juice with crackers and cheese as well as some leftover mashed potatoes and chicken from a few nights before).
Today I expended all my energy making soup (Julie, it is fabulous and I'm sure it will speed our recovery greatly) and the rest of the day was spent sleeping and watching re-runs of CSI. It seems we're at the tail end of the bug though. The part where the symptoms aren't as bad but all you really want to do is sleep. Speaking of which, I think I've been awake for three straight hours now, and all this typing has done tuckered me out...

7 comments:

Janice said...

Not Fun!! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Mama Bear said...

Yeah, being sick sucks!! I just got over my bug. Hope you feel better SOON!

Susan said...

Those last few days of sickness are always tough...I hope you both feel better!

Gillian said...

Hope you feel better soon!
I'll be back over there for good (well, for 4 months) in feb!!!

Lowell & Julie said...

Hope you get better soon Craig and Shareenaroon.

Mel T said...

Oh dear! Being sick is never fun, and I suspect the camraderie of illness isn't helping much, eh? I hope you both feel better soon!

Elizabeth said...

Still no news from your house. I sure hope that the yucky bug is gone and that you are feeling much much better!