Monday, January 30, 2006

Quality Christy Time

Yesterday was a fantastic day. So relaxing, so easy, so wonderful.
After not actually seeing or spending time with Christy in more time than I care to recount we spent the day together. We didn't do much. We drank tea. We ate nachos. We ate cheesecake. (Ummm...Christy, we ate a lot...maybe next time, we should throw a walk in there? If only this dang city wasn't so windy.)
Your children are beautiful, just like their mother. Pictures don't do them justice...

3 comments:

Christy and Dustin said...

Like I said. It had been way too long! I needed some good quality Sharren time. And yes. I'm still full after all that Cheesecake. But, it was amazing!

Amanda Brown said...

Glad you got to hang with the Chris-meister. She is awesome and her kids are so darn cute!

Angella said...

They ARE great kids...and a great mom. We miss them all!
:)
Thanks for the nice comment about our recipes!
:)