You know when you laugh so hard that you're stomach cramps up, you begin to hyperventilate, and tears stream down your face which is scruched up like you just sucked the juice out of a lemon? What a good feeling.
Scruchie-eyed goodness.
On Friday we celebrated Nicole's birthday. We love, love, love Nicole, but scruchie-eyed Nicole came to join the party numerous times that night...at the mention of comfy breast pumps, white-trash candles, matches in your mouth, and "a little bit softer now".
And she was an excellent CatchPhrase team-mate, despite not being able to breathe at times. That's more than I can say for myself. I just stopped paying attention.
Scruchie-eyed goodness.
On Friday we celebrated Nicole's birthday. We love, love, love Nicole, but scruchie-eyed Nicole came to join the party numerous times that night...at the mention of comfy breast pumps, white-trash candles, matches in your mouth, and "a little bit softer now".
And she was an excellent CatchPhrase team-mate, despite not being able to breathe at times. That's more than I can say for myself. I just stopped paying attention.

See? No blowing out the matches picture...I did promise after all. Although I can't say I wasn't tempted.
2 comments:
Hmmm some things are better forgoten. This night definitley isn't one of them. Thanks for the sweet party.
p.s. don't make fun of white trash candles
thank you thank you thank you thank you for not posting the bad pictures. No one needs to see that!
And I'm with chryslyn - everyone needs a little charcoal in their mouths every now and then.
Post a Comment