
My trip to Edmonton was fantastic. I can't believe it's over. This morning I hummed and hawed getting ready and cursed the fact that tonight I had to return to work.
Everytime I take the time to make a trip I drive home wondering why I don't do it more often. How am I so busy that I can't do it? Is it that I can't do it or that I just won't?
I spent time with my sisters and Lowell, Jen and Jacob, Ryan, Doug and Andrea, and I got to visit my Grandma.
Grandma is an incredible woman. She's nearly 97 and yet her mind is so clear. She is so thankful for everything she has, and knows exactly where to place her thanks. Her faith is an example to many. I falter so often that I wonder if I'll ever have what she does. I am blessed not only by a wonderful, kind and generous grandmother but by having the most amazing example of a woman of God I could ever hope to have.
1 comment:
your grandma is SO cute. Your dad totally has her eyes.
Post a Comment