Am I really going to do anything "different"? I don't feel different. So far I've gone about my life exactly the same as I did a week ago. Well, this is the year that I get married--that does make this year one year that I will make a very significant change in my life.
I've never been a big fan of New Years...maybe that's because I've never really had one that's been memorable. Maybe I've learned not to build it up so that I don't get disappointed when the "new" in the "new year" never comes to pass. This New Years I could be found cleaning up after my co-workers as they pushed to the bar for champagne, spilling eachothers' drinks and breaking things.
I was exhausted.
New Years Eve is the busiest night of the year at the Keg. Could someone explain why this is? Why do people want to go out for dinner on New Years Eve of all nights? Last year I closed on New Years Eve and by the time I was finished work it was 12:37. This year, I got off work at 11:15 and was so tired I could barely stand. All I wanted to do was go home to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment