Today I was in a bad mood. It started yesterday. I think I may hate people...not all people, just some people who inevitably end up seated in my section at the Keg. And the sad part of it is, they ruin me for the other people who are perfectly wonderful. How can I stop this horrible cycle? So I was moping around the house and decided to check my email.
There was a link from Nicole to check out http://www.dailydancer.com/ I have to admit, as the smile creeped onto my face, I felt some of the bitterness melting. How can you watch this guy and not love life?
There was a link from Nicole to check out http://www.dailydancer.com/ I have to admit, as the smile creeped onto my face, I felt some of the bitterness melting. How can you watch this guy and not love life?
I particularly enjoy the "It's Raining Men" dance...although I've only watched five, so I'm not yet a connoisseur. Thanks, Nicole...I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
1 comment:
I'm glad I could help you out of your funk!
Post a Comment