I have always struggled with bra-buying. Yes, I am a picky shopper (but maybe I have specific needs, did anyone think of that? huh? huh?), but I demand certain things out of my undergarments--specifically my sports bras.This evening my darling friend Lisa gave me a Christmas present...a sports bra (ahem, and chocolate...which has already been consumed). And let me tell you, it is incredible. On my next trip to lululemon I will be picking myself up another one of these badboys. The bra is aptly named...the "Bounce Breaker" (and it isn't exactly like the one in the picture, apparently it's just that new). What can I say? Lisa, you know me...and my "specific needs". Right down to the size.
6 comments:
Shareen You need to ensure pictures like that are further down the page or have a warning or something. Poor fellows like myself get caught with innocent stuff like that on the screen and then people start talking. Oh well, now I understand why you only chose to show your mom your Christmas present.
Aaron
Hey Shareen,
I loved reading your blog just now. You have some cute pictures on it, and made me regret not getting to La Bella Notte when we were home. I have a lululemon bra and love it! Keep posting!
Shareen..I love Lululemon stuff. I have 2 of their sports bras (2 capris, pants, sweater, tank top...). It's so great. Although I don't need huge amounts of support, it's just so comfortable. I gave one to Christy Heigh for Christmas!! Everyone needs a little lululemon.
SPeaking of which. I'm wearing my first ever lululemom top from Steph right now! I don't know if I'll be able to resist the temptation from now on especially since the store opened in Kelowna. Too bad they're so expensive. Owell, there's always birthdays.
YES!! I finally managed to find the perfect gift for your girls. I thought it was fitting seeing as our friendship does have a 'boob' focus... I mean, you did buy me a 'boob job fund' jar... lol. You're the greatest :)
And yes, lululemon ROCKS!!!!!!! Peace, love and yoga. Lisa.
Man, I need one of those things. I livein the USA - where can I get one of those? Does this store have a website? Can you send it to me if they do? Visit my blog to let me know or you can email me at sunshinedaily4me@juno.com.
Thanks!
Dana
Post a Comment