Thursday, February 02, 2006

Victoria

So after a very short sleep--or a very long nap--I hopped on a plane and hopped off and hopped on and hopped off again in order to arrive in Victoria. The land that makes my pants wet. After a quick stop at Tim Horton's I crawled into bed to sleep for another 4 hours. Happy 3 year anniversary (and 1 year of engagement), Craig, I'm going to spend it sleeping.
I'm not that heartless, he actually has school. So now I'm working and watching the Food Network (and randomly checking blogs) and I found that Angella had this hilarious link on her blog that I didn't want anyone to miss out on so I decided to post it too. You have to check it out.

5 comments:

abbott said...

happy 3 year anniversary!!

ok, maybe I have been hanging out with non-christian people a little too much lately, but part of your post could be taken the wrong way. And I am sad to say, my mind is in the gutter.... If you are not getting what I mean....I won't spoil you - stay out of the gutter!!

Stephen and Amber said...

Nicole is not along in reading the blog a second time to check to make sure it was a literal rendition or a bit juicy. I loved it! I can't believe it is 3 years! I love a post of upcoming wedding plans in the future!

Lisa Z said...

Hi Wet Pants... please say hello to my wonderful hometown and my family, if in fact you do meet up!! Smooches and don't let the rain get you down- all you need is an umbrella Eeyore! :) Have a blast and say hi to Craig for me! (and Wicket!)

shareen said...

good call you two (nicole and amber), I only thought about the "peeing the pants option"--not the other one. Did you check out the link? If you click on the words "hilarious link" you'll get there.

Lisa, your Mom and Jen and I are going to the game on Saturday and then Jen and I are going to hang out on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Shareen, thank you for posting that funny link. hee hee I was watching Ellen one day and she showed a very small clip of the boys and I wanted to find it to watch the whole thing. It took me a very long time to find it though. Marc and I almost wet our pants! Not quite though, maybe we need to go to Victoria for that. :) We are looking forward to seeing you. Kylie