I love our tree. It was different having Christmas in the new house this year, but really, most of the time I didn't really notice. A house is really just four walls I've come to realize and it's the people who make it home.
Shareen! I've stumbled across your blog and have discovered many things about you that I didn't know - mainly because we haven't talked in years! And some things just confused me. For Example: 1. You're Engaged!!!??? Congratulations!!!! 2. New House? Yours? Your parents? 3. I'm assuming the guy in the pictures with you is your beau??? 4. You're done university? Congrats! So am I!
Anyways, this blogging thing has really kept me in-the-know with my outta town buds so I'm glad you have one!
what happened to you chicka? You finish school, have all this free time on your hands, and your posting rate goes down the tubes. What's up with that? Was blogging just a procrastination technique in the face of papers and studying? Please, say it ain't so :-)
4 comments:
cool, it looked like you had fun!!
Shareen! I've stumbled across your blog and have discovered many things about you that I didn't know - mainly because we haven't talked in years! And some things just confused me.
For Example:
1. You're Engaged!!!??? Congratulations!!!!
2. New House? Yours? Your parents?
3. I'm assuming the guy in the pictures with you is your beau???
4. You're done university? Congrats! So am I!
Anyways, this blogging thing has really kept me in-the-know with my outta town buds so I'm glad you have one!
Blog me, K?
Erin (Thomsen - in case you forgot who I was!:)
PS
When's the wedding?
what happened to you chicka? You finish school, have all this free time on your hands, and your posting rate goes down the tubes. What's up with that? Was blogging just a procrastination technique in the face of papers and studying? Please, say it ain't so :-)
Post a Comment