Wedding Highlight Video
Our FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC friend and videographer for the wedding, Lowell, has created for us a "Wedding Highlight Video" which we are so excited to be able to share. I will put the link to the video in the sidebar in case you want to check it out in the future and don't want to hunt through the archives, but for now...enjoy! (Courtesy of Lowell's genuis.) :)
10 comments:
awesome shareen, totally awesome. I love how the limo driver was so ever present in the receiving line, even in this video. It made me laugh out loud. And I must say, those were some cute candle lighters you had. Wherever did you find them?
Shareen, that is so amazing! Wow, I wish that Lowell and internet etc.. was around when we got married so that we could have a great video. It was so fun to watch a brief video that hilighted all the great parts of the day. Kylie
loved watching it! We both sat down and watch and felt like we were there! Congrats again!
oh my goodness! What a beautiful wedding!! I'm so glad that you have something like this for those of us unable to make it. It almost brought tears to my eyes *sniff*
I don't have time to watch right now, but I must say it's a great idea!
:)
Woo! that is a fantastic idea for a online wedding vidoe. Thanks so much doll for sending the note and a picture of nicole and I. I love it and its on my mirror at home. Well now that I have your contact number you can look forward to hearing from me!
Cute Video Shareen, And I had no idea you where in Victoria, we will for sure have to try and get togther sometime. I honestly can't remeber the last time I talked to you.
Thank you for that. Now I feel almost like I was there.almost.
Marc and Kylie...hilarious!
And of course you looked ravishing.
Yes so great to kinda be there! And I agree with Abbott... If that limo driver is the same one I always remember he is a creepy one!
So nice to have you on my blog! I know Gordie and Age from Briercrest. Age was actually on my hall and I was her RA... but we became good friends... I'm so excited that they're moving to Abbotsford. Did you know I live in Sechelt now?
So are you going to get back to me about your husband? Is he still coaching at UVIC?
Nice catching up with you mate!
You were a vision of beauty, Shareen! Great video and great friends to have put together such a great compilation. :)
Post a Comment