Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I AM GOING TO PUMP YOU UP

You know when you see people and you just wonder, "why?" I mean, does no one tell them that these things are no longer cool? That growing it out your hair longer will NOT disguise the fact that you've gone far beyond the point of mere thinning on top? I would have died if I had seen this man break into some poses and saw in an Austrian accent a-la-Arnold himself, "I AM GOING TO PUMP YOU UP!" As he himself, is obviously, "PUMPED".

3 comments:

m+K said...

That's awesome. Hee Hee

abbott said...

shareen, I miss you.

abbott said...

I don't know if you've been watching canada's next top model at all (I know I lost interest about halfway through myself), but I cannot believe who won. What a joke. If that is the best canada has to offer, we all should climb back into our igloos and not show our faces to the rest of the world ever again out of shame.