Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Banana Phone

Got a funny note from Aaron this morning that I just have to share...I wish I could have seen it...

Good Morning all,

On my way to work this morning I saw something a little out of the ordinary...I had just made the turn into the parking lot where I work when all of a sudden I just about fell of my bike. There in front of me was a man getting out of his car (which I realize is normal) and talking on a banana. He even had the stem side up for better reception. I checked and rechecked and just about rode into a parked car but there it was, right next to his ear and curving down to his mouth- a banana telephone...and it was in use.

The truth was I think he needed on hand free so he passed the banana to the hand carrying his cell phone. With cell phones being the size they are it wa masked by the impressive bulk of his banana. Deceiving? Yes. Worth riding into a parked car for? Probably not.

Thought you might be interested. Learn from my mistakes and do not get carried away during your morning commute because you might just get carried out (or off as in the case of the guy riding around yelling at the top of his lungs yesterday, off to the padded room).

Aaron

No comments: