Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hook, Line & Sinker

We've got one! We've finally got one! A place to live that is...a beautiful little place to call our own. I feel as if a weight has been lifted off of me, and even though we have to go through the hassle of moving all over again and I still need to find a job (a slight necessity) one pressing need has been filled.
We looked at the place yesterday and fell in love with it and the community surrounding it. Just across the street are some little family-owned shops and a small convenience store owned by a man named Tom. He, apparently, knows sees and knows all. I am excited to live in a little community inside the city.
The place itself is very cute, despite the pink carpet throughout. :)
Craig is enjoying his Masters program so far, although he's only been in school for two days now. We are still working to make our little place feel something like home, even if it's only for a few more weeks.
Now it's on to finding a job. Hopefully that plan works out as well as the housing one did...in that I may find something as well-suited to me as this place is to us.

3 comments:

Christy and Dustin said...

Yay for finding a home! That must be a huge relief. How's married life? Isn't it fun?
I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Great news! Happy job hunting :)

abbott said...

yes, I'd say the rest of the nelly cd sounds alright. I think I might buy it today, so I will give you a full review later on :-)