Friday, July 14, 2006

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy...

ANNIVERSARY!!
Marc & Kylie have been married for five years today!
I can't believe five years has gone by since your wedding...how time flies. To think that then Marc was just barely into Med School and Kylie had just graduated from University. Now he's a full-fledged doctor and she's an old hag of a teacher.
(I'm just kidding, Kylie, please don't hurt me.)
Happy Anniversary, you two, when you come to Victoria we'll take you to an Anniversary dinner at the place we went for dinner last night (on Lisa's recommendation) called "The Noodle Box". As we were eating we said right away that you would love it there...
Have a wonderful celebration with your wonderful little family. We look forward to seeing you soon!


1 comment:

m+K said...

Thank you Shareen! That sounds fun! Are you settling into Victoria? The picture at the bottom was taken in Sooke, so in your neck of the woods! Sometimes I can be an old hag of a teacher so no worries! Kylie