Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Brother the Blue Jay



Craig is a die-hard fan of the Toronto Blue Jays. So, inevitably, we end up watching a lot of Blue Jays baseball. I've actually started getting into it (shhhh! don't tell Craig or we'll never be able to watch anything else!). My favorite player, bar none, is their first baseman, Lyle Overbay. And this may be in part to the freakish resemblance he bears to my brother. It's fun to watch my brother play baseball...he's on a hot streak lately.

11 comments:

m+K said...

That's really funny, I agree. Maybe Marc is moonlighting as a baseball player and we don't even know it. Mmmm... maybe that's why he's gone all the time. Kylie

Anonymous said...

UNCANNY. I think perhaps Mom and Dad forgot to mention that Marc had a twin. You know, they do run in our family...(or maybe Kylie is right and he's just moonlighting as a baseball player. In which case: YES. I LOVE famous connections!)

Anonymous said...

PS- that last comment was from me, Julie :)

m+K said...

Yeah Julie commented yeah yeah yeah. I agree Julie maybe your mom and dad had two sets of twins. mmmmmmm Kylie

m+K said...

Wow I just realized I said mmmm in both my comments. mmmmmm interesting. :)

~Nanc. said...

Actually... now it's all three!!

Janice said...

ha thats pretty weird.

abbott said...

shareen, i just read a post on shannon's blog that her and wiens are engaged. Wiens Engaged! Holy Crapola!

Gillian said...

i'm going to be in victoria this weekend! actually, i come over tomorrow (thursday, 24th)... 516-5868... :)

~Nanc. said...

Shareen are you in Victoria next week? Thursday the 31st? I'm headed over there so it would be great to catch up! Let me know.

~Nanc. said...

NO man!! That's the day I get back here. That does stink! Oh well... The guy that was helping me with the youth group this summer is going to UVIC so I'm sure we'll have to go over and visit him sometime and we'll try to make a visit work then.