Today we were able to move a bunch of our things into our new place. We don't take possession until noon on the 31st but since the previous tenants are already gone they opened it up in order for us to drop off some things.
We borrowed a truck from a friend, filled the Jeep, dropped it off, filled the car and then went and filled the truck from the storage facility. (I don't know if when they said we could bring "some stuff" they thought we would bring three vehicles full.)
I forgot what it looked like, actually. I forgot how pink the pink carpet really is. We forgot about the wall cabinet on the bathroom wall above the toilet and we forgot about one closet entirely. But for being just two people, I feel like we did a wonderful job at beginning the move...and it feels wonderful to be underway.
We borrowed a truck from a friend, filled the Jeep, dropped it off, filled the car and then went and filled the truck from the storage facility. (I don't know if when they said we could bring "some stuff" they thought we would bring three vehicles full.)
I forgot what it looked like, actually. I forgot how pink the pink carpet really is. We forgot about the wall cabinet on the bathroom wall above the toilet and we forgot about one closet entirely. But for being just two people, I feel like we did a wonderful job at beginning the move...and it feels wonderful to be underway.
No comments:
Post a Comment