I kept saying I was going to post this and finally got around to it...
I love turkey, and so the idea of not being home where my Mummy cooks the best Thanksgiving Dinner ever was a little sad. But, I took it as an opportunity to cook my first turkey ever. I picked Mum's brain for how to prepare the bird and make the stuffing, etc. And this dinner is what we ended up with:
Now I just need to learn everything that goes into that layered salad and I can replicate the dinner almost completely! (Oh, minus the sweet potatoes...bleh.)
Thanks, Nicole, for being a part of creating the meal!
Now I just need to learn everything that goes into that layered salad and I can replicate the dinner almost completely! (Oh, minus the sweet potatoes...bleh.)Thanks, Nicole, for being a part of creating the meal!
6 comments:
Mmmm...yummy. I'm sad I missed Mommy's dinner too. All us kids did this year. How silly. Oh well, there's always next year...
J
and a fantastic meal it was. Those potatoes were delicious. Who knew I would like cranberry sauce so much?
yummmmm looks good!
That looks amazing - I need to live in whatever city you're in. I can make pancakes.
Way to go - looks tasty :)
Shareen,
You look beautiful in your wedding pictures! Congratualtions!
Courtney
Post a Comment