I like it here.
I really like my job, I like our apartment, I love being married and coming home to a sometimes very cranky but often very cuddly husband. I love cooking, and yes, my room is still a mess. I'm making an effort though...sort of. When I think of it.
But sometimes I really miss home. Not Lethbridge so much--although when it won't stop raining, bone0dry Southern Alberta doesn't sound so bad--but the people there. I miss my family and my friends. I miss walking in to the Keg and seeing so many familiar faces (I bet very few of them would be familiar now), running into random people all over the place, having such a set community.
But really, I'm getting into the swing of things here. Friends? Check. Family? Craig. Familiar faces? A few. But still, I kind of miss seeing this kid, CSI nights just aren't the same, or America's Next Top Model for that matter...
Now if only it would stop raining...
I really like my job, I like our apartment, I love being married and coming home to a sometimes very cranky but often very cuddly husband. I love cooking, and yes, my room is still a mess. I'm making an effort though...sort of. When I think of it.
But sometimes I really miss home. Not Lethbridge so much--although when it won't stop raining, bone0dry Southern Alberta doesn't sound so bad--but the people there. I miss my family and my friends. I miss walking in to the Keg and seeing so many familiar faces (I bet very few of them would be familiar now), running into random people all over the place, having such a set community.
But really, I'm getting into the swing of things here. Friends? Check. Family? Craig. Familiar faces? A few. But still, I kind of miss seeing this kid, CSI nights just aren't the same, or America's Next Top Model for that matter...
Now if only it would stop raining...
5 comments:
He definitely is a good ANTM companion. I can second that one!
J
PS- I kinda miss him too.
Thanks Shareen (and Julie),
I definitely miss you as well.
Thanks
Aaron
I thought for sure that CariDee was a goner this week! Phew. I know I've jumped around on who I think is going to win (first michelle, then Caridee), but now, I think it's going to be Eugena. Well, so long as melrose doesn't win, I'll be happy.
Oh no, I am kind of going for Melrose. I think she is good and that is what causes the other girls to not like her.
oh, amber you are so shunned! melrose is the epitome of horribleness. yes, she tends to take okay pictures but she's just so grating to listen to and watch...I'm still pulling for CariDee (love that down-home country name, eh?) and then Amanda...I just loved those twins.
Post a Comment