It has been reported today, by many many sources that Britney Spears has filed for a divorce from husband, Kevin Federline. News groups all over the world are jumping on the story. (TIME Magazine has covered it, which for some reason makes it more reputable to me.) The question is, why do I care?I have never been shy about the fact that I love to keep up with the latest celebrity gossip, and as much as I make fum of this girl, I guess I just feel so sad for her. It's hard for me to put these stories in the perspective that they're real people and not just characters splashed around the news for my entertainment. She's 25, has two children, and her marriage--the one after the Vegas debacle--is over. He's 27, now has 4 kids and a rather sad professional life (I have to admit, he wasn't that bad on CSI, but I just couldn't get over the fact that that was Federline)...what's next? Can we leave them alone? Can I leave them alone?
3 comments:
No... you can't leave it alone- and neither can I! When I was surfing for news today that was the first link I clicked on. I speak as though I actually know the couple when I say that I am relieved that they are through.
I heard the "sad" news today on Vancouver talk radio. (It is the only station we get in the Chevette) and instead of being surprised about the break up I was more shocked that this was making news on talk radio. Kylie
I know people are anti-kevin (aka Fed-X), but it stil makes me sad...
J
Post a Comment