Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Chilli-Chilli-Wack-Wack

I won't even try it.
The "Chilliwack Cheer" that is...Marc, Kylie, Julie and Carlynne do an excellent rendition though, ask them if you're ever interested.
It was a great, snowy weekend in Chilliwack, filled with laughing, cooking, snow, spending too much time in the car, hiking, playing with Niko and yelling at the refs in Abbotsford.
I don't really feel like typing out all the stories so I'll just let you fill in the blanks and make up your own stories from the pictures.
I know it's not very good lighting, but the thing behind Mum and Marc looks like a hat-rack, and it's holding Marc's toque.
The fabulous after-hiking self portrait.
Marc & Kylie cuddle time...not at all staged.
No, Marc was not at all annoying with those noise-makers. Kylie did not have to mediate at all.
Look at the smart doggie!
What a great skiier! Oh, wait, where are his skis?
Kylie & I and our fabulous snow creation...before it's untimely demise.
The obligatory self-portrait.

Craig and his boys hard at work.

But we're back now and life will continue as usual. Well, usual plus snow. Victoria doesn't really know what to do with snow, but we'll teach them.


4 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I'm jealous:)

PS- Marc/Kylie, do you have our recorded Chilliwack cheer on your computer?

Chryslyn said...

Sweet pictures Shareen! Looks like fun out there.

~Nanc. said...

I love how your family gets together so often for fun family times!

Jessi said...

Adorable pictures Shareen. Your little snow creation reminds me of the mushroom guy from Mario Bros...