Sunday, February 26, 2006

Post Secret

I am a regular Post Secret reader. I faithfully check it every Sunday to see the new additions.
Most weeks there are secrets that pull at my heart strings and secrets that make me smile. Every so often there are secrets that make me gasp with recognition. That could have been me. It reassures me that there are others out there that do the same things as meor feel the same way I do...maybe I don't have to keep the secret anymore...even if it is a little bit silly.

3 comments:

m+K said...

I admit that sometimes I "pretend" that I don't see Niko pooping and then just keep walking on my merry way. This is not in the city though, only on our off leash walks. Also on a completely separate note, can you send me the fabric for the wedding so I can get my dress made? Kylie

Stephen and Amber said...

I had never been on this site and I liked it. Very artsy and in some cases really honest. I am glad you have a link to it on your page now.

Amanda Brown said...

I have been a postsecret fan for quite some time. I love the raw humanity...the funny and tragic things that we all have in common.