I remember, one day in my grade 5 class, it was my teacher's birthday. We sat in the classroom as other groups of students paraded through, presenting our teacher with quarters. This little game, as set up by one of the grade 1 teachers, was to celebrate our teacher's 25th birthday.Remember when teachers didn't have ages? Teachers were just old. Some were old, some were oldER.
Tomorrow I turn 25. A quarter of a century. The same age as my grade 5 teacher. That makes me feel old...teacher old.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!
It's almost my birthday too, only I'm really really old. 26.
I hope you enjoy your wooden hutch. Although, I must ask - what is a wooden hutch?
Apparently I used the wrong terminology and it's actually called a "side-board"...is that helpful?
I didn't think so.
It looks kind of like a big box on legs. But it's an antique so it's got beautiful finishing work on the legs and edges. It has drawers and cupboards...and that's about all I can think of to say.
Hey - I'm 31. Officially OLD!
Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:)
Teacher old. eww. I don't know how I am supposed to feel about that. Next year I will be 25 and a teacher. SO I will really be teacher old. eww.
Post a Comment