Saturday, February 18, 2006

Victoria Pictures

I know it's dark but this is an "action-shot" of...no action...because it's the bench. Craig's the coach wearing the snazzy suit with the lavender shirt and dark purple tie (styling by me thank you very much). The head coach is also named Craig and as you can see he is very famous...with the 9-year old girls. I wanted his autograph too but was too scared to ask so I just took this picture.

He was so embarassed to be signing autographs but thought it would be worse to push them out of the way and keep going. It was particularly amusing when after he signed their programs he started walking towards his office and one of them yelled after him, "who are you?"
For my birthday Craig got me cupcakes...because they're my favorite. Also note the tea-light which was my birthday candle.

2 comments:

abbott said...

hey, when are you going to bath & body works?

Janice said...

are you moving to victoria? it is such a gorgeous place!!