Thursday, February 09, 2006

Birthday Dilemma

For the past little while I have been telling my family that all I want for my birthday is money to help me pay for my iPod. This has been done through subtle hints and finally flat-out "just money, please". Until Mum called me yesterday with an offer. A wooden hutch. iPod or wooden hutch? I think I'll go with the hutch and suck up the rest of the cost for the iPod myself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Shareen! We will phone you later today when MArc is home. What are you plans?

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Shareen!! Have Fun!!

April said...

Happy Birthday! 25 isn't so bad.

abbott said...

can you play music on a hutch? Can you carry a hutch around with you? I think not.....

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAREEN!! I have a present for you but I don't know when you are going to get it. Have fun with Craig today!

abbott said...

the orchestra was fantastic shareen!! you will definitely have to come with me sometime when :-)

Christy and Dustin said...

Happy Birfday Shareen!! I hope you had a SWEET time in Victoria! Love you!!!
~Chris