I have a few favorite shows. Shows that I will try to see at all costs. If I have to work I'll try to get the episode taped or dowload it.
Gilmore Girls, CSI and Grey's Anatomy are my guilty pleasures. But there is one more. One so guilty that I almost dare not speak its name.
And it's back.
Why do I love it so much? This show is the anti-thesis of everything I believe in. Me, the one with a degree in sociology and an interest in gender issues, is glued to her TV every Wednesday night to watch whiney, catty girls get told they're too fat when I would have to cut off my lower extremities attain their weight. I can't explain it. I wish it wasn't so. Feel free to tease me...just not on Wednesday nights between from 8:00-9:00 because I won't be listening, I'll be infront of the television.
Why do I love it so much? This show is the anti-thesis of everything I believe in. Me, the one with a degree in sociology and an interest in gender issues, is glued to her TV every Wednesday night to watch whiney, catty girls get told they're too fat when I would have to cut off my lower extremities attain their weight. I can't explain it. I wish it wasn't so. Feel free to tease me...just not on Wednesday nights between from 8:00-9:00 because I won't be listening, I'll be infront of the television.
5 comments:
It's on again?? I love that show too!!! Wow that seems quick since the last one. Maybe we can have ANTM parties on wednesdays!
I've only seen it two or three times ever at someone else's house because we don't have cable. I have to admit. I was glued to that television.
Hey, how's life going? Are you busy the weekend of the 24th, 25th? I am coming home and we should hang out!
I love it too! I didn't know it had started again...there go my Wednesday nights!
:)
Shareen, I sadly have never seen America's Top Model but am commenting to tell you that I got the fabric! I will go dress hunting/pattern hunting next week. Kylie
Post a Comment