ooooh fun picture, fun picture. I love the hats! Thank you for the message, I enjoy all birthday wishes, even those at the eleventh hour. Kylie
it truly took me a minute to realize that the hats were not actually part of the picture. Well done.
sweet edit job!!
Happy belated birthday Kylie! I loved the shareen-as-elf dance - it was fabulous!! i would hire you....if i was santa that is.
Hey wait a minute... Kylie have we had this conversation before? Is your birthday Dec. 16? That's the same day as Chris'.Happy happy birthday Kylie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ooooh fun picture, fun picture. I love the hats! Thank you for the message, I enjoy all birthday wishes, even those at the eleventh hour. Kylie
it truly took me a minute to realize that the hats were not actually part of the picture. Well done.
sweet edit job!!
Happy belated birthday Kylie!
I loved the shareen-as-elf dance - it was fabulous!! i would hire you....if i was santa that is.
Hey wait a minute... Kylie have we had this conversation before? Is your birthday Dec. 16? That's the same day as Chris'.
Happy happy birthday Kylie!
Post a Comment