Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas on the Island

Despite the strange weather, we have not been hit with the power outages that have afflicted many in our fair city, and our water is still drinkable. We're safe, warm, doing well, and decorated to boot!Craig's Mom bought us this adorable little Christmas tree and all it's ornaments in Arizona before coming up for the holidays. We set it up a few days ago and now are basking in the seasonal joy. Now if only Canada Post would locate my Christmas music I think I would burst.

5 comments:

abbott said...

It looks beautiful Shareen. I hope you have a fabulous Christmas on the Island. I am sure it will be memorable :-) Love you tons!!

Lowell & Julie said...

Looks pretty Shar!
We sure mis you at home, but I look forward to our "Skype Christmas"! (Did you get a hold of a webcam?)
Love you,
J

Mama Bear said...

I love the little tree :) It's just as cute as ours.

Chryslyn said...

What an adorable tree for an adorable couple! I hope you have an awesome Christmas and I lookk forward to seeing you somtime soon I hope!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet tree!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!