Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gooey Goodness

I have a sweet-tooth...and I love to bake. However, I had never attempted cinnamon buns from scratch until yesterday night. I've made the "Land of Nod" ones from the Best of Bridge, where you put it all together at night and bake it in the morning in a bundt pan, but this was my first try at real, honest to gooness, cinnamon buns.
I got the recipe from Amanda here and was off and running. I cut it in half though...there are only two of us and we really have no need for that much baking at one time yet. Also, there's enough temptation here with one pan of them, let alone having two. But they turned out wonderfully...I think I need to go make something else though...I've only had cinnamon buns today and a balanced diet that definitely does not make.

3 comments:

m+K said...

Shareen your buns look awesome (as always) :) I think I will try these this week. I too was sad that we couldn't come see you, Marc and I were both really looking forward to scootering it up. Kylie

abbott said...

I forsee we may need to make these while I am visiting....

Lisa Z said...

ok hellllooooo! where have these been all my life? you must have read my mind because just yesterday I was thinking: "Man I want to bake some cinny buns" and yep, I picked up the yeast today (the ingredient that is?!) and plan to make them... um... this weekend. bummer. longest 4 days of my LIFE!! :) Thanks for sharing- and love your friends website by the way!