Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A REAL Tahiti Treat

Last weekend I was devastated to hear not only that Marc & Kylie wouldn't be visiting but that they wouldn't be visiting because the volvo had died...again. It will not be resuscitated.
My brother has written a fantastic eulogy to the volvo here, and I must admit--whether it is the fatigue or the fact that I am really sad to see the volvo go, it is the end of an era--I got choked up reading it. Kudos, Marc, and may your next vehicle convey your personality and last as long as the volvo.

2 comments:

LOWELL said...

Amen sister, you said it!
Julie
PS- GG debriefing shall begin tomorrow....Luke is being such a doof.

Hillary said...

Hi Shareen,
Since you have 'made yourself known' on my blog, I thought I would do the same on yours. I will admit I have been a lurker for awhile now. But I enjoy seeing what is going on for you. I especially liked the scooter day, and am going to do some investigation here in Toronto to see if there is something similar. Have a good weekend (Happy Thanksgiving).