Everyone, give a warm welcome to Joanna! It's tough to keep in touch with loved ones when they live places like Hong Kong (what time do you have to phone people for it to be normal in both places if they're 15 hours ahead?), but this will help.
Thanks for the blog-nod - I feel like a part of the family now! p.s. I love your buns p.p.s. since i am virtually jobless a good time to chat may be my morning/your evening say around 6 - 8?
no, I believe Marc or you did...and I finally figured out how to put up a profile picture. I figured if Joanna just started a blog and she can figure it out so can I. :)
i may be able to put up a profile picture but i have no clue how to do titles or links - you're still the veteran ;) Kylie - i think you should do a sepia/sultry themed photoshoot - i await the results with great anticipation!
5 comments:
Thanks for the blog-nod - I feel like a part of the family now!
p.s. I love your buns
p.p.s. since i am virtually jobless a good time to chat may be my morning/your evening say around 6 - 8?
Joanna and Shareen, Jo - I love the sultriness, Shareen, I love the new profile picture, did Kylie take that? Kylie
no, I believe Marc or you did...and I finally figured out how to put up a profile picture. I figured if Joanna just started a blog and she can figure it out so can I. :)
i may be able to put up a profile picture but i have no clue how to do titles or links - you're still the veteran ;) Kylie - i think you should do a sepia/sultry themed photoshoot - i await the results with great anticipation!
I will try Joanna, but I think the results will just be silly not sultry
Post a Comment