Friday, September 29, 2006

hmmmm...

Lately I've been inspired by Jenessa and then Amber to just share my random thoughts. And believe me, they feel extremely random most of the time.
  • I have set it as a goal to choose the pictures for our wedding album by the end of the month. I think I have them picked, but there are so many to choose from and it's so hard to decide!
  • I love sleeping, and right now just thought, "I would really like to go to bed." I love napping (which I never get to do anymore now that I'm working six days a week), and sleeping in general. Maybe that's why I can be such a homebody sometimes...I can't just fall asleep somewhere else (although I've done it - i.e. Craig's aunt and uncle's house...the first time I met them).
  • Marc and Kylie were supposed to come visit this weekend, but now they can't because their car died. I can't believe the volvo lasted that long...from the days when it was the colour of chocolate milk and Marc and I would sit in the back seat (which as it was in all cool volvo station wagons back them, was backwards) and wave at the cars behind us to when Mum & Dad decided to paint it and chose teal of all things. There was no mistaking us, and then Marc, in that car. I'm sad they can't come this weekend--perfect scootering forecast--but they have some car shopping to attend to.
  • I went to Bikram yoga again on Monday, and wow...during the class I kept thinking, "I wish I could just leave right now. This is hell, I hate this, I'm never coming back." But afterwards (after the shower which was key) I felt great. It's just that 90 minutes is such a huge time commitment for a class...especially when you don't have a lot of free evenings.
  • Nicole is coming to visit in one week! Well, less than that now because it was one week from today. It will be so fun to have her here.
I think that's about all the randomness I can muster for now, I need to go to bed. Well, who knows about need, I really want to go to bed.

1 comment:

Jenessa Fowke said...

I remember the brown volvo too. I remember riding backwards in it to church when I slept over and thinking it was so fun!