
Well, I said I'd wait...oh, the torture. Wait for what, you say? For school to be over, for one. For my DEGREE to be completed to be more specific (which will be in, oh, FOUR DAYS). As well, I had wanted to wait until Craig came home from Victoria and we had our engagement pictures done so I could start this off with a bang. Yes, that's right, I've been engaged for almost a year--10 months to be exact--and we still have not had engagement pictures taken.
So instead I've chosen to start this off with a picture of me and my other favorite creature...my little Tesseroo...that's right, my dog. No one else makes me break into baby-talk like that little weiner-schnitzel. I'll know I have perfectly legitimate (not to mention pressing) things to do, but instead I'll choose to spend my time on the floor, camera in hand, trying to capture just the perfect picture of my perfect puppy. Can she be my maid of honour? Oh wait, her hearing's so bad that whenever I call her she tends to meander slowly towards the kitchen even if I'm sitting three feet infront of her...it might take her all day to get down the aisle. I think I'll stick with Jennifer, Julie and Carlynne. But don't worry Tessie, it doesn't mean I don't love you...
4 comments:
Hey beautiful! I can't wait to hear about all the adventures in Beanerville. Miss you! And did I mention how HOT you look. Retina burning hotness as we call it here in Summerland. Hey, I read Go Fug Yourself Too! Almost everyday. That and trent.blogspot.com and hollywoodrag.typepad.com
Good luck with examage! You're almost done!!!!!!!!!!
Yay Beaner started a Blawg! That's so sweet. I look so forward to getting to know what life is like in Beanerville. And did I mention how HOT you look?!! Retina burning hotness as we would say in Summerland. Good luck with examage. You're almost done!!!!!!
Miss you!
Chwisty
Oh, I wrote my comment twice becauce I thought I forgot to save the first one. But then I read that you have to approve it first. Ahem, sorry. Love you DOUBLY!
you look so pretty with your puppy!! Good picture shareen. And who needs engagement pictures....puhshaw. This is just as good :-)
Post a Comment