Thursday, December 22, 2005

ENGAGED (11 months ago)

So finally, after being engaged for almost eleven months, Craig and I got our butts in gear (not to mention made it into the same city for long enough) and got our picture taken. This is not the actual picture, because our pictures were taken by my friend Kylee (a professional photographer currently working out of Loren Kemmit's studio but she has her own company called Mystique Images); I haven't seen them yet and they're copyrighted. But this is what we looked like when we got home. I'm starting to get really excited about the wedding, but man do I still have a lot to do! Kylee asked me what I wanted out of my wedding pictures my response was: "I just want some pictures of me looking freaking amazing". I'm a bride...is it all about me? I'm starting to think maybe. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

abbott said...

wow, it's weird to see craig without the stretch of hair down his chin. You both look so good. Am lovin' the hair shareen.

Christy and Dustin said...

Your skin looks pretty much AMAZING! And yes, the hair color-gorgeous. Shareen- shareen, my beauty queen.