Monday, December 12, 2005

Inspiration Can Visit Any Time Now


So I've been sitting infront of this computer since 7:30 this morning working on this paper, and I was here until midnight last night...and I just can't seem to get into the groove. Maybe it's because it's my last undergraduate project EVER, maybe it's because I don't care, maybe it's because I've procrastinated this long and I don't know what it feels like to write anymore...maybe it's a combination of many things. And the weird thing is, I love my topic. I'm doing an analysis of the discourse surrounding the release of Karla Homolka. For anyone who knows me this is right up my alley...but then why am I having such a hard time? But whatever it may be, the fact of the matter is: I'm only half done and this paper is due at 3:30pm at the very latest. Okay, here's the plan--I'm going to kick my butt into gear here and work, work, work because if I do, I think I can get it done by noon or shortly thereafter. I have a goal--THE END IS IN SIGHT! Now hopefully I can get there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Shareen,

I found you, it was odd how easy it was but then again that is the power of a search engine...a power that should not be flaunted. Your blogging powers are exceptional, the entries are actually interesting to read and you use the appropriate grammer. I am scared of your power over me though because I have almost contemplated starting a blog twice today. But have no fear, I chickened out.

Aaron