Sunday, March 25, 2007

Kayla

I was very excited to find out that my lovely lady, Kayla, has a blog. YAY for more blogs to read and more procrastination!! Kayla and I have a special friendship...we were put together for playdates since infancy and so were basically forced together. We didn't mind. Then her parents cruelly ripped her away the summer before grade 2, taking her off to Winnipeg. However, they visited most summers, and as soon as we could write the letters began flying. Somehow it's easier to share your deepest feelings, stupidest crushes and greatest joys on a piece of paper and got unique glimpses into eachother's lives that we probably wouldn't have had if we had been in the same city. Check her out.

In other news, we're going to ARIZONA!! In 21 hours. Fun in the sun!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Have fun beautiful! (I am truly waiting with baited/bated breath for the photos!)

Avery said...

Thanks for the tea Shareen!!

Jenessa Fowke said...

Hey, I know her. We were friends as kids too. And, weirdly our grandparents used to live next door to each other in Iowa.