I kept walking along, thinking "we live on such a beautiful street, I should take a picture." I was almost too late...the cherry blossoms are falling and the trees are starting to look bare again. But today was a beautiful spring day that needed to be shared.

7 comments:
That IS a beautiful street - those trees are gorgeous! How I miss seasons...
Hey guys, I just left a message for Marc and Kylie, hopefully it will get to them. I'm a virgin blogger so I don't know what I'm doing. Glad to see spring is happening over in your neck of the woods, we are slowly getting there, but the snow isn't melting quick enough for me! CAn't wait to see you guys in Lethbridge for Julie's wedding, we are looking forward to seeing everyone again, to bad marc and kylie won't be there. Shareen I have some Lululemon questions for you, I'll give you a call sometime! (your phone #?) Anyway I have an exciting day cleaning house today! (I know, I really know how to have a good time!) talk to you soon, thanks for the card/letter! xoxoxoxoxoxo Drea
I love your street! The green grass, the cherry blossoms...it's gorgeous!
I woke up today to snow snow snow and more snow. I can't begin to tell you how jealous I am.
i wanna come live where YOU live.
I always forget how beautiful Victoria is in the spring - I am so used to Spring being the disgusting muddy month that I usually forget to enjoy it! Thanks for posting your picture!
Spring blossoms always come and go too fast. Last spring here in Edmonton, I couldn't help but taking deep breaths all of the time to drink it in. Once your blossoms are gone out there in Victoria you'll have to stop by Edmonton:) We won't be getting any blossoms until late April or early May!
Post a Comment