Saturday, March 03, 2007

Even I Missed It

Julie, it was all for you. You never would've forgotten.
I was composing the post in my head the minute it was all over. But even I missed it. Okay, I'll start at the beginning (trust me, it won't take long).
On Wednesday a woman who works for CH news came into the store as she needed to do some shots of various cash and credit transactions for a piece that she was doing that would run both that night and the next. I was volunteered for the job and didn't mind so the cameras were brought in. We turned down the music and did our thing. I was excited to watch it the next day as that night I would be working too late to see the 5pm news.
However, my memory is not what it used to be, and apparently my fans did not remind me (there was no, "Hey! That's the girl from the news!") of the repeat performance as I forgot about it on Thursday.
My moment faded away. The transactions are over. I even threw away the receipts.

2 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

MY SISTER'S FAMOUS. (Can I get your autograph?)

Joanna said...

ok seriously. we have to talk via telephone in the next 2 weeks. I'm giving us a big window so we actually make it happen! :)
I want to try working the wheel as well - working with clay is so calming and stress-reducing!