Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lucy-Lou

Little Lucy.
Here she is (on the right) chillin' with her brother O-sho before an adventure on the breakwater.
How is it that our pets become so much a part of our lives and hearts that we break when they're gone? I can't imagine how I'll feel the day my Tessie is actually gone.
But little Lucy was only a few months old, and yet, in those few months she wiggled her way into so many hearts. Just look at her--how could you not love that adorable little puppy-mullet?

7 comments:

m+K said...

Whose puppy is she Shareen?

Jenessa Fowke said...

I love the name O-sho. it reminds me of the best sushi place ever (In Lethbridge). Whenever I go for sushi I am always a bit disappointed because it just doesn't taste the same as O-Sho's.

Angella said...

Such cuties!

abbott said...

I am going to ask again in hopes that you know, when is your lingerie shower? Are you having one? Can I come?

Janice said...

that is so cute!! i want a puppy!!

Gillian said...

I'm so glad you found me because now I can find you! Are you still in Victoria? My phone #s changed, but I'm still here!
(And the puppies are very cute!)

m+K said...

hello???
who the heck is lucy?
marc