Sunday, April 23, 2006

Not That I'm Counting

It's close. So close I can almost taste it.
I only have 4 shifts left at the Keg.
One more week.
It's hard to believe, yet I am so ready. I will miss it, I know I will, but the idea of having evenings and weekends off will get me through for a while at least.
By this time next week I'll be able to tell you all about steak and the Keg menu but I won't be getting anything for you...or anyone.

5 comments:

abbott said...

woohoo!!! That's wicked shareen. Now, if only I had ever taken advantage of your staff discount.....

D said...

You probably won't miss it all that much.
What are you going to do now?

Angella said...

Maybe you should blog about what's in life after the Keg :)

Christy and Dustin said...

I know, I know! You're gonna GET MARRIED!!!!!!! And then move to a pretty city, so I can come and visit you!

Chryslyn said...

Awesome Shareen. You can finish up at the keg and look forward to some exciting times. Take care, i love ya girl!