Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Rest of the Story

So yes, I am done at the Keg (and yes, I am loving it). I do work at the University still, and lately that has been keeping me quite busy. Both the profs I work for have deadlines coming up soon so I've been working on various projects getting articles, analyzing data, even mundane things like filing and weeding through random videos, but I enjoy it.

The wedding is coming up like crazy! I remember it being months and months away and feeling like I had tonnes of time. Now it's literally a few weeks away and I have a giant list of things to do! Oh well, that's the way it goes I guess.

As well, Craig and I are trying to get ready for the move. We don't have a place on the Island yet (he gave up his old place because it was TEENY--we're both the kind of people who need our space once in a while), so that's a little bit of a concern for us. His school starts on July 4th, so we would like to be somewhat settled by then.

I don't have much else to report right now, life is breezing by at a million miles a minute. I wish it would slow down. Not only so I could see it all--but so I would have more time to get everything done!

1 comment:

Christy and Dustin said...

Hey Beaner,
you can put me back on your links if you want. Our new address is storiesoncd.blogspot.com
I hope I can see you before the wedding. I'll be in Lethbridge for a week before the wedding.
Call me.
Love ya.
Chris