That's me--a "Bad-Sort-of-Jerk-Like-Person". I can't believe I haven't posted since March 11. I have become one of those people who checks blogs but doesn't blog herself. I'm sorry. I'll try harder, I promise.
I'm in Victoria right now, we just moved Craig out of his apartment and we're living in a rather questionable motel. Seriously, I witnessed a live version of the Jerry Springer show outside my window this morning...amusing and sickening at the same time. Craig is finishing his final project which he presents on Tuesday and then we're attending a pre-marriage course next weekend before driving home.
So that's the run-down--I'll give more details when I get home...or if I get better access to a computer rather than this one (in the office of the seedy motel)...
5 comments:
Hope your pre-marriage course goes well!! Have a safe trip home, too!
I am glad you posted again. I have been checking every once in a while and wondered how you are!
are you back in alberta yet?
Hey Shareen! I'm so excited for you and Craig! I don't know him. But I know you. And I'm excited. When you're back in town I'd love to go for coffee and chat... just catch up and stuff....
Call me (in the phone book if you forgot)
LIAR!!
oh, I'm going to post when I get home from work....ah shareen....your pants are on fire......
Post a Comment