
My Darling Chryssie-lynn,
I just wanted to say thank you for coming over yesterday. You made my day. Even though all we did was work on invitations and watch "That 70's Show" and get sore knees...and you had to ask for water because I'm a bad hostess. Having you help me was wonderful...thank you so much.
Love, Shareen
P.S. Thanks for the scrabble game--I'm super stoked for travel-Scrabble now!!
1 comment:
you mention invites being made. I know you have shown me pictures of what you like, but I have my mother's memory - what are said invites looking like? I am so sad that I am not there to help you, because that kind of stuff is right up my alley. Sorry shareen :-(
ps - I always wonder if the word verification has somekind of safeguard in place so certain words don't accidentally randomly generate themselves......
Post a Comment