I know you already know that I saw this, but here's a big "HA HA" fer ya anyways ;)
it feels wrong to find this funny, yet I do!
Shar, I'm waiting for you to share your special news with the blogging world...;)PS to others reading this: no, she is not pregnant (I don't think).
Will you update your blog already? Geez.
Shareen, I'm giving you an excuse to update your blog (like Sarah's not enough of an excuse...yeesh!). I tagged you. Check my blog to find out details yo.J :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know you already know that I saw this, but here's a big "HA HA" fer ya anyways ;)
it feels wrong to find this funny, yet I do!
Shar, I'm waiting for you to share your special news with the blogging world...
;)
PS to others reading this: no, she is not pregnant (I don't think).
Will you update your blog already? Geez.
Shareen, I'm giving you an excuse to update your blog (like Sarah's not enough of an excuse...yeesh!). I tagged you. Check my blog to find out details yo.
J :)
Post a Comment